- A not-for-profit hospital system based out of central IL.
- The need for this recruitment effort is due to the growth in demand in the area.
- The incoming candidate can expect an outpatient-only family medicine practice.
- Scribe Service
- They have satellite offices across the region and provide care to families in central IL and the surrounding communities.
- The incoming physician will be working with 4 other physicians and 10 advanced practitioners.
- The incoming physician will supervise 1 or 2 advanced practitioners.
- This position offers a four-day workweek.
- Hours are 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (approximately)
- Patient volume is 20-22 patients per day.
- New evaluations are 45 minutes.
- Follow-ups are 30 minutes.
- Patients are a mix of pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics.
- No pediatricians in the area, so some newborns.
- Patients come from the surrounding area, so a mix of rural and suburban patients.
- Toenail removal, joint injections, splinting, suturing/stapling, IUD insertion/removals, punch biopsies, lesion removals, minor wound care
- Call is shared equally by all physicians and taken one week at a time.
- Call for clinic only.
- Described as extremely light.
- Visa Waiver: No
Seeking to bring in a new family practitioner on an employed model with the following details:
Up to mid $300k in tuition repayment for commitment.
Four-day workweek and hours are 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (approximately).
Salary of $230,000-$275,000 with some flexibility based on experience.
Additional 10% performance bonus based on RVU and Quality.
401k with a 150% match up the first 4% of the employee’s contribution.
A sign-on bonus can be offered.
A relocation allowance can be offered.
29 days of PTO.
$6, 000 in CME allowance.
Annual professional and licensing fees and dues paid.
Health is HDHP with practice covering 2/3 deductible through HRA.
Vision and Dental available for purchase.